Things Jessie Taught Me
- Never miss a chance to lie down and have a short nap.
- If there are no roses to smell, dandelions and clover have very nice aroma.
- The slower you walk, the more you can enjoy the earth under your feet, the sun on your fur, and the air that you breathe.
- Good hearing is not necessarily an attribute; sometimes you know more about a person, or a dog, by listening with your heart.
- Take every opportunity you get to roll in the tall grass; more IS better.
- If the sun is shining, bask in it; if there are clouds, imagine; if there is wind, let it ruffle your fur; if there is rain, step in every puddle; if there are people around, let them pet you all they want- remember that dog love is not limited by size or volume.
- In all ways, always be a Lady.
- Be Hudson
waiting for Perry
since October of 2007